The impressive castle of Bourscheid belongs to the most valuable historical possessions of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Its story begins with the first lord of the castle, Bertram of Bourscheid, whose name was mentioned in 1095 for the first time in the castle history.
- Free entry vor Children under 6 years.
- Tariff for groups of 10 people.
- Audio tour for smartphone or tablet in 7 languages.
A guided tour by a qualified tour guide is not included in the price.
Bookable at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Languages||German, English, French, Luxembourgish|
Daily 11:00 - 15:30
Cancellations are only possible 24 hours before the planned visit to our castle.
Audio tour for smartphone or tablet :
- 24 stations for adults in 7 languages (L-D-F-NL-GB-SP-RU)
- 20 stations for children in 5 languages (L-D-F-NL-GB)
Duration of the audio tour : 90 minutes.
Panoramic terrace for enjoying drinks and snacks.
Shop with souvenirs.